New UniSpain Scholarships
Here at UniSpain we have revamped our existing scholarship system and are pleased to announce that we will be offering you all exciting new scholarships! If you book a course with us and then send us a video blog accompanied by a short essay about your experience learning Spanish in Spain, we will pay you €50. Simple as that!
But that’s not all- each trimester, we will select the best video and the winner will receive a further €250. That’s a chance of winning up to €300- our way of saying thank you for booking with us and sharing your experiences with our UniSpain community.
- Video: the video testimonial must be at least 2 minutes long. Tell us about your experiences in Spain, what you did, what you learned, etc. Make sure you mention UniSpain!
- Essay: write an accompanying essay of at least 200 words- be sure to include a few photos taken in Spain.
- Quality: the video and photos can be filmed and taken on a mobile phone, however, do ensure that they are of a high quality or we will not be able to accept them. Similarly, do ensure that your essay is well-written; we will not be able to accept entries with poor spelling and grammar.
- You will only be able to submit your entry once.
- UniSpain will have the exclusive rights to publish the video, essay and photos on our website- therefore you cannot upload the material to websites or social media sites such as Facebook or YouTube. Of course, this does not mean that you cannot save a copy and show it to your friends and family, however, copies cannot be posted anywhere online.
If your application complies with the conditions stipulated above, you will receive a €50 payment, and the winner of the quarterly competition will receive a further prize of 250€. All payments will be made via PayPal.
How will we choose the winners?
Winners will be chosen by UniSpain staff based on how original, creative and interesting the video and essay are, as well as how popular the video is amongst our online community (taking into account the amount of likes, shares and views). Winners will be announced on our UniSpain Blog and will also be contacted by our team. The first winner will be selected on the 31st of March 2015, and every 3 months thereafter.
How to apply
To be able to apply for this scholarship, you must have booked a Spanish course through UniSpain, and will have to send us your entry according to the conditions stipulated above. There is no application form- just send your video, essay and photos to email@example.com (att Christian Samuelsson). Don’t forget to include your personal contact information.
So get started on your entries, good luck!